Wednesday is THE DAY.
I don't know how anyone expects us to concentrate in school with so many things (okay, just hockey) on our minds. Well, me anyway. I've hardly been able to think about anything once i start thinking about WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY. It feels like it's so close, so close that i can almost touch it. It's everything we've been working for, everything i've been working towards. I refuse to give it all up now, NO, not when we're SO CLOSE. A million different scenarios dash through my mind, constantly, relentlessly-they won't let me think about anything else but what if, but we can, but I WANT IT SO BADLY. There's nothing i've wanted as badly as this, i don't know what i'll do if it all ends, eventually when it all ends. I refuse to think that way. THIS IS OUR YEAR, THIS IS OUR CHANCE. Wednesday.
I can see it in your eyes,
you're only here out of obligation now..
You've lost the heart.
You can't fool me,
just so you know.
"i may idolise ___ alot but if ac plays against her, i will definitely be on ac's side. especially franny baby! i know this is damn random but i simply dislike the looks and tones i get whenever i admire her play. what's wrong with supporting a player that you think is good and doesn't seem to be arrogant? it's no difference from me supporting manu. but ultimately my loyalty lies with ac. and the player i love the most is still franny baby. go baby'06/captain'07! =D"
Monzy! You can idolise her as much as you want, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that (: Besides, i still know your heart lies right here with AC Hocks '06 AND '07 (and me!) I love you Mon! You're still my biggest fan and I'M YOURS! Thanks for being with us, with me, every single step of the way. Don't worry about how other people react. NOT IMPORTANT (: What's important is that I LOVE YOU and AC HOCKS LOVE YOU! Yay yay yay! (: BIGHUGS! (:
"with you it works everytime"
hahahaha.
Loveyou baby(: